Nexis GC-2030, Shimadzu's premier gas chromatograph, offers a modern approach to a classic chromatographic technique. Designed with the user in mind, new innovative features, exceptional performance and high-throughput capabilities will elevate your lab to the next level.
Analysts will benefit from the touch panel interface, which features clear graphics that display information instantly whenever needed. The user-friendly interface leaves the operator free to focus on obtaining optimal analytical results.
Main settings controllable via the touch panel on the GC unit:
- Analytical conditions
- Automatic carrier gas leak check
- Chromatogram display
High-Sensitivity Simultaneous Analysis of Inorganic Gases and Lower Hydrocarbons Using Dual BID System
- Analysis of Residual Solvents in Pharmaceuticals
- Measurement of Sulfur Compounds in Gasoline
- Analysis of organic phosphorus pesticides in food
- High-Sensitivity Detectors Support a Wide Variety of Analyses
*Source: Gas Chromatograph Nexis GC-2030 C184-E043D